Saturday, June 13, 2009

All Deal at Albertsons 06/11/2009



















We love all as your detergent so this was a screaming deal for us.

5 All Laundry detergent ($4.50)
1 Best foods Mayo ($2.50)

Total before coupons $ 25.00
After coupons $19.00

Then I used the catalina's that I got from my last purchases

Total paid $5.50
Total Saved $29.94

Some of you may be thinking what are you going to do with that many? Well I like to buy bulk when they are on sale. It is better to buy more when they are on sale then have to pay full price when you need them. To find the coupons for this deal check the post below, it has links to get to them.

2 comments:

  1. I love the all!! I'm so excited to go tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming you guys. I had a great time. you did Great!!

    ReplyDelete