Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Albertsons 06/03/2009

I did not do as good as I was hoping. I thought that I was all prepared but I ended up missing an item. So I ended up with a lot of marshmallows. This is the most that I have paid for cereal in a long time but we love captain crunch!!

Morning trip

Total Spent $1.68
Total saved $ 39.61

Transaction #1
4 pizza's (use 4 of the 5/31 inserts) Use 3 double coupons
Total = .30

Transaction #2
1 capt crunch
1 Ritz cracker (1.00 from coupons.com or kraft.com)
Cheese x 4 coupons found HERE
Use 3 double coupons
Total $1.38


















Evening Trip

Total Spent $15.88
Total Saved $ 63.39

Transaction #1
Krft Mac and Cheese x2 (1.50/2 or print 1.00/1 x2 from coupon.com or Kraft.com)
Wieners x2 (I had a coupon for a free package and then used a 1.00/2 from 05/17)
Marshmallows x1
Total=$2.98

Transaction #2
Capt Crunch x3
Edge Shave gel (.75/1 in 05/31)
Skintimate Shave gel (.75 in 05/17)
Use 2 double coupons Shave gel is FREE!
Total= $4.83

Transaction #3
Jello-snacks x2(1.00/2 printed from coupons.com)
Digr Pizza's x2 (1.50/1 coupons from coupons.com or .75/1 from 05/31) I used the .75
Chicken Buy 1 get 1 free
Use 3 Double coupons
Total= $5.73

Transaction #4
Marshmallows x4
Pudding/Jello x6 (1.00/3 x2 coupons found on coupons.com)
Use 2 double coupons
Total$3.30


6 comments:

  1. Jenessa,

    I don't know if you remember me or not-- but I also went to Hillcrest- I graduated in 2000-- I check out your blog from Chy's Blog-- any way -- I'm trying to do this coupon thing -- and it is hard -- seems like any way -- would you mind emailing me so I can ask you questions about how it all works???
    if you would the email is beckithompson@live.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beckie I tried to email you and it would not go through so feel free to email me at genessaphillips411@gmail.com anythime. I would love to answer any questions you have. We are also doing a couponing class in Pocatello for Enrichment the first Weds of next month also.

    Thanks Genessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for giving us the details I just starting and this helps me so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genessa, are you doing the enrichment in July? I am so excited! Chelsie just told me about your blog. You are amazing! Next time you take a group shopping Chelsie and I both want to go and learn how! Tracy Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this blog!! I seriously want you to teach me how you do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy- Yes Amanda and I are going to do the Enrichment. It should be pretty fun. I have never taught a class before so it could be interesting. Let me know what you guys would like to know most, and what would help. I just want to make sure that we cover everything. I will let you guys know. Lately Albertsons has been a little low on things so they have not been going very well.

    Chelsie- You are way to sweet. Do you guys get the paper? I ussually get the morning news on Sat because they are only .50 and they have the inserts in them. The only prob is you don't get the doublers from Albertsons. I would start with buying as many as you can keep up with. I buy 5 now. But I only started buying 1 at first.

    There are some really good deals at Albertsons until Tuesday. There were also doublers in today's papers. I will give you some scenerios on what you can get for really Cheap. If you have any questions at any time you can call me. My number is 390-6599. I usually go shopping really early in the morning after they stock or lat at night. Then you don't run into a lot of people.

    ReplyDelete