Thursday, June 11, 2009

Albertsons 06/10/2009



















Total Paid After Catalina's $12.06
Total Saved $56.98

When I first looked at the add I did not think that was this good of a deal. But when you start to add everything up its AMAZING!! I got this info from the Crazy Coupon Lady found HERE

General Mills Promotion
-Spend $25 in participating products and Earn a $10 Catalina
( a coupon good on your next order)

- Must do separate transactions of $25
- Get to $25 before tax and coupons
- The final price on the matchups reflects the promo savings, It's essentially a 40% discount
- You can "ROLL" your Catalina, meaning you can do 1 transaction-
have the $10 Catalina print and then do a 2nd transaction, use the 1st Catalina to pay-
and still get a new Catalina!

- I find it easiest with these kinds of promos to write out each of my transaction
before I leave the house to go shopping.
- Also, I use a separate envelope (for my coupons) for each transaction-
and I write my list on the outside of the envelope

I used the envelope idea and it worked out great!!!

Transaction #1

2 Trix cereal ($2.00)
2 Total Cereal ($2.00)
2 Fiber One bars ($3.00)
1 All detergent ($4.50)
2 Brownie mix ($1.25)
1 frosting ($1.50)
2 chex mix ($1.50)

Total paid before coupons $25.50
Total paid after coupons $19.93

Then the catalina's printed. See story below for what happened. Make sure to do these it seperate transactions of $25.00 so you will get your money's worth of Catalina's.


Transaction #2

1 cocoa puff ($2.00)
1 Golden Grahms ($2.00)
2 Fruit gushers ($2.50)
3 chex bars ($3.00)
2 Fiber One bars ($3.00)
1 Chex Mix ($1.50)


Total before coupons $25.50
Total after coupons $20.60

Then I Used my catalina from my previous transaction. That is where the saving really showed. i got lucky because the catalina machines hate me. It had only printed out a $5.00 catalina and I knew better then that, so I went and talked to the cashier and he told me a story that I knew was not true. So he finally went to the manager and found out what the real problem was. Long story short I got to keep my $5.00 catalina and he gave me a $10.00 one also..
So total paid $ 7.13

To find all these coupons for these deals go HERE
, HERE and HERE

Any Questions let me know!

1 comment: