Sunday, April 5, 2009

Walgreens deals are Up

So I am learning how to do the Walgreens deals. It is kind of fun when you start understanding how everything works. My help list to the right has a site called being frugal is fabulous she does all the leg work for you. It saves me so much time. Check out these weeks deals, there a a few things that you can get for free!


Walgreens Stop 04/04/2009

I did not take a picture but this is what I got.

Soft soap body wash 3.29 for one but after I get the free one it will be 1.64 for two
Skintimate shave gel 2.99 but free after register rewards
Halls cough drops .54
Reynolds Wrap tin foil Overage .25
Lady speed stick deodorant .59

Total paid $8.00
Savings $6.40

Register rewards $3.00 off next purchase
Free Soft Soap body wash next purchase up to 3.99

1 comment: