Friday, April 3, 2009

Are we prepared

If have not checked out my post on ARE WE PREPARED check out my family blog. It is a great post, it is worth reading. Here is the link to make laundry detergent HERE. It is my friend's Bonnie's blog(I hope you don't mind)

Our enrichment this last week we learned how to can butter. I had no idea that you could even can butter so this was great. I found a link that uses the same directions that we used it is found HERE

It is always nice to find ways to save money, so if anyone else has some great savings ideas fell free to let me know! Thanks

3 comments:

  1. Good job! Your doing so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried the canned butter??? Sounds great--I was worried about not having butter in my food storage, other than what I can freeze. Now how to store sour cream and cheese???? Great job on your grocery savings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genessa I love this blog! I will add it! I also found a recipe for dishwashing detergent also...so I will pass it along soon!

    ReplyDelete