Thursday, May 21, 2009

Catching up from busy Week

Albertsons 05/21/2009
This was a pretty good deal as you can see. I got 5 lbs of hamburger, I got one free from buying the salad Spritzers. If anyone needs me to explain these deals just let me know. These deals that I got last until next Tuesday night. So if you have the doubler's than go use them it is well worth the time. I got the tooth paste ranch, bananas, m&ms and BBq sauce for free!! The meat in the fresh section is only 1.88 a lb. That is a great deal!!

Total Spent $10.94
Total Saved $ 25.35


Albertsons 05/19/2009
Apparently I had my video on and I did not take any extra so this is what I got! I got all the cheese for .88 and the gogurts for .75 a box.

Total spent$ 10.63
Total saved $38.03


Albertsons 05/20/2009

total spent $2.37
Total Saved $ 27.70

It has been such an amazing week. I m heading to Walgreens later tonight to get diapers with the new $2.00 off coupons and then use there $5 off $25.00 purchase so it will make them about .08 a diaper after R&R not bad!!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to hear how you get the great deals you get. I don't always know which coupons to match up with what sales prices! Tell me about the Salad Spritzers....

    Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you getting diapers for so cheap at Walgreens? Can you post your scenerio?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you get the bananas and the hamburger for free?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Amy this is how I did that whole transaction
    Transaction # 1
    These are all on the 10 for 10 this week
    3 BBQ sauce(1.00 off that was in the paper 2wks ago)
    6 toothpaste(1.00 off found in this weeks paper)
    1 toothbrush(1.00 off found in this weeks paper)
    So these items are all free you just have to pay tax
    There was a tear pad in the produce for 2.00 free produce when you buy 2 kraft ranches. I printed two kraft 1.00 off coupons from either coupons.com or kraft.com then you double them. So that ends up being free.
    My total on this transacton was .56

    Transaction # 2
    This week when you buy any two wishbone dressings you get 2.00 off of hamburger or chicken.
    So 2 wishbone dressings $5.00
    Wishbone.com has .75 off coupons or in the newspaper not sure when had 1.00 off. So you double those and pay 2.00 and get 2.00 off meat. So you get one of them for free.

    I hope this helps and in the future I will just explain how I do them to make it easier of everyone else.

    ReplyDelete