Monday, May 11, 2009

Albertsons, Fred Meyer and Walgreens 05/11/2009



























So we went to Albertsons tonight with some ladies from the ward. We had a great time and oh did we learn a lot. We also had someone who called us brats(well kind of he said) he said that it was not fare that we could do that. I explained to him how to do it at least 10 times and he still followed us out the car asking questions. Oh what an eventful night! Thanks ladies.
Total spent $1.36
Total saved $17.96


















FREDY'S
Total spent $5.45
Total saved $25.57


















Walgreens

Total Spent $3.67
Total Saved $60.48
I also got back a 8.00 RR for next time!









1 comment:

  1. It was tons of fun last night! Thanks for letting me come along! Looks like you guys did really well after we left, too! I added it up when I got home--I spent $4.55 but saved almost $81!!! Whoo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete