Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Great deals that end sson!

I have found a few great deals today.

Walmart
If you would like the movie up this is a great way to get it for cheap. I paid 13.98 for both Monsters inc. and Up for the blue ray 4 pk. This is how you do it HERE Since my Pocatello friends don't have a Target I did this at Walmart today. Just make sure that you take the Best buy add in to show them the 18.99 Price. They will match that and they will take the Target coupon also. It will not scan but they should punch in the price manually.

Albertson's
There is a great deal on pie and icecream going on right now. This is how you do it HERE
To top it off if you buy 4 Prego and use the add coupon for.99 and 4 Jiffy and use the add coupon for.99 it triggers a 15.00 catalina. All this came to 23.98 before coupons. I got paid to buy these so check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment