Thursday, July 23, 2009

Albertsons and Smiths

Albertsons 07/22/2009

Transaction #1
4 12 packs pop (buy 2 get 2 free)
=10.58 ( got a 10.00 Catalina for next trip)

Transaction #2
8 Angel soft tp
8 sparkle paper towel
1 egg
1 wet one
Total spent =4.20
Total Saved=49.62
I also used my 2.00 off from completing a survey
Explanation on how to do this transaction found HERE



Albertsons 07/22/2009

10 ranch dressings
2 angel soft tp
2 sparkle paper towl
2 wet ones
Total Spent =9.90
Total Saved =29.44
At walmart the ranch would have cost me over $10.00
You can find more math ups for this deal on the Krazy coupon lady found HERE




Smiths 07-1
4-2009

I can't find my receipt but this is what I can remember!
total before coupons/discounts= 56.26
Total after coupons=22.36

The granola bars were 1.12 a piece
6 salmons on clearance for 1.00 or less a piece
Water .49
Tampons 1.00
Quakes=free
Gloves=free
9 lbs of roast shoulder =8.96

6 comments:

  1. Hey, I have a question, how do you get some many coupons from online, when it only lets you print two per computer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a couple different computers that I can print from!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you have some mad shopping skillz!
    I also LOVE the pics of brylee's Birthday! You are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going shopping tomorrow morning...hopefully I can do it too!!! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, which Albertson's did you go to? I went to the one in pocatello and they claimed they didn't carry the toilet paper that was on the special. I did not have a good trip, lots of changes on Albertson's part. Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so strange. When did you go Ginger? They were out on Monday morning. I got them all at the Pocatello Albertsons. I know that Chelsea and Tracy got them also. make sure to always check the back corner by the dairy. They usually have all the sale items set up there!

    ReplyDelete