Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March 16th and 17th Savings

This was my first attempt at using coupons combined with Smith's sale. I actually got a lot of things for my food storage.

I paid a total of $25.03
Total Savings $45.56










This was my second and third trip combined. When I had gone my first time I had noticed that they had these yogurts marked down so I paid a total of 25 cents but than I realized that I got paid 50 cents to buy the Yo plait yogurt. So I paid nothing and gained 25 cents.

Got paid 25 cents and got another 3.00 Johnson coupon
Total Savings $21.50











This was my last trip today. It was killing me that I was getting the fiber one bars for 50 cents and the cereal for 1.09. So I had to go back.

Total $9.50
Savings $ 35.55











My total Savings for all three days was 102.61
Not BAd!

3 comments:

  1. Not bad at all! Your getting the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Genessa you have been BUSY!! Great job another great site on updated buys is being frugal is fabulous the great thing is the leg work is done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip on the fridge phonics. Looks like you guys had a great vacation. I am so jealous you got to go to nice weather. I am so ready for Spring/Summer. Ali

    ReplyDelete